The digital transformation is not only changing working habits but also personal learning behaviour. With digitally supported learning you have the possibility to integrate it flexibly into your daily work routine and to adapt learning content and speed better to your own personal needs.
Through this learning offer you can strengthen, expand and develop your own competences, which you need for your entrepreneurial success.
Who should attend
All Bertelsmann employees can access all online courses at any time and from anywhere. All you need is your regular peoplenet login.
As user licenses are managed centrally, no additional costs will be charged to employees or cost centers. Your manager’s or supervisor’s authorization is not required for assignment to a course.
What you learn
To help you to find the right learning opportunities for your needs, you will find collections curated especially for you on the following topics:
- IT user, e.g. Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Marketing, e.g. Online Marketing, Social Media, Writing
- Project Management, e.g. Agile Project Management, Fundamentals
- Soft skills, e.g. Working remotely, Business Basics, Communication, Time- and Self-Management
- Health, e.g. Mindfulness, Fit and Healthy while Working Remotely
- New Work, e.g. Agile Methods, Design Thinking
- Leadership, e.g. New Leadership, Virtual Leadership
- Art & Design, e.g. Fundamentals, Top Drawing & Illustration, Web & UX
- Creativity & Innovation, e.g. Audio Alliance, Digital Storytelling, Bertelsmann Essentials
- Tech & Data, e.g. Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science
- Diversity, e.g. Anti Racism, Religious Discrimination, Inclusion, Unconscious Bias, Deafness and sign language
The course collections will be regularly supplemented with exciting new content.
How you learn
- Online courses are offered in different lengths and consist of several video sequences. These video sequences are divided into chapters, which allows you to arrange the training in the way that best suits your individual schedules.
- Enhanced with podcasts, blog articles, literature and self-produced content.
The Bertelsmann University works together with the following online learning providers:
LinkedIn Learning is an online learning provider with more than 15.000 courses with the main focus on Business and Technology. LinkedIn Learning offers courses in the field of Office-Software (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Leadership and (e.g. Leading a Team), Data Science (e.g. Python) or Marketing (Google Analytics).
The courses are available in German, English, Spanish, French, and recently in Brazilian Portuguese and Chinese. However, not all courses are available in all six languages.