Become an Agile Project Manager – Course Collection
Deliver projects with the highest level of performance and qualitySign up on peoplenet
What you will learn
This online course collection will help you build a solid foundation in leading and motivating agile project teams, from developing user stories and agile charts to driving productive meetings to deliver projects with the highest level of performance and quality as an agile project manager. Master the tools and techniques to manage a project through the agile life cycle. Learn to successfully transition from waterfall to agile project management.
- Agile Foundations
- Transitioning from Waterfall to Agile Project Management
- Agile at Work: Building Your Agile Team
- Agile at Work: Planning with Agile User Stories
- Agile at Work: Driving Productive Agile Meetings
- Agile at Work: Reporting with Agile Charts and Boards
- Agile at Work: Getting Better with Agile Retrospectives
Who will benefit
All Bertelsmann employees who want to deliver projects with the highest level of performance and quality.
What you can expect
Self-study video training with LinkedIn