Arantza Loizate, Bertelsmann España in Barcelona, Spain
Elevate: Face-to-Face Online Language Training
Enhance communication in your international work relationships by improving your conversation skills
Meet your trainer in a virtual classroom setting to master the business language skills you need to thrive in an international environment.Sign up on peoplenet
What you will learn
In our Face-to-Face Online Language Training, Trainers and students meet in a virtual classroom environment to cover the business language skills they needed to thrive in an international environment.
The training is available for all Bertelsmann employees worldwide and can be booked as one-on-one training or in small groups with up to four participants.
American and British English, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Arabic, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese.
Who will benefit
All Bertelsmann employees who want to
- improve one of the above business languages with customized language training
- develop new language skills
- track your progress within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
What you can expect
- Your level assessment and needs analysis
- An online calendar to manage your own schedule, and reschedule up to 6 hours in advance
- Online face-to-face sessions with a personal trainer
- Business, job- and industry-specific content
- Supplementary homework assigned by your trainer
- 24/7 access to materials covered in your sessions
- Certified, native trainers with business expertise
The most valuable benefit of my course with Learnship was that I was able to work directly on my daily business issues, such as developing a specific vocabulary for communicating with my clients. This way, you learn quickly and make progress on what you really need.
Lucas van der Eijk, BMG Production Music, Netherlands
"What I like best about my German language training, through Learnship, is that my teacher adapts the content to my personal needs and interests. This helps me better understand living in Germany, while I am working as an Expat, and it makes the challenge of learning more fun."
Sasha Horowitz, Bertelsmann Inc. in New York, United States
"The training is very flexible and effective. You can adjust the course content exactly to your needs. Plus, it’s a good value."
"Face-to-Face Online Language Training is a fantastic alternative to normal classroom training. Using a combined phone and webcam makes it easier to develop a personal relationship with your trainer despite the distance."
Stefanie Simon, Arvato Supply Chain Solutions in Gütersloh, Germany