Religious Discrimination – Online Course CollectionSign up on peoplenet
Corporate Responsibility / Diversity Management
What you will learn
Take a more in-depth look at the issue of religious discrimination. Compliled videos and articles provide information on religious discrimination and offer concrete guidance and best practices for a dicrimination-free workplace. Deep Dives enable a targeted examination of Anti-Semitism and Islamophhobia.
- Religious discrimination in the workplace
- Religious discrimination: Guide
- Best Practices for Eradicating Religious Discrimination in the Workplace
- Antisemitism | Anne Frank House | Explained
- Seventy-Five Years After Auschwitz, Anti-Semitism Is on the Rise
- What Is Anti-Semitism, and How Can Workplaces Avoid It?
- Islamophobia in Europe
- The flight that changed my life
- Islamophobia in Germany: 'I am not even seen as a person'
- How to overcome islamophobia in your workplace
Who will benefit
All Bertelsmann employees who want to learn more about religious discrimination in general, Anti-Semitism and Islamophobia and about ways to recognize and tackle religious discrimination in the workplace.
What you can expect
Video training, blog entries and self-study material