Religious Discrimination – Course Collection
For many people, religion is a central aspect of their daily (work) routine. How to design a non-discriminatory work environment.
For many people, religion is a central aspect of their daily (work) routine. Any kind of discrimination prevents equity and inclusion. Gain insights into the issue of religious discrimination and learn from best practices to help creating a more equitable, non-discriminatory, and inclusive work environment at Bertelsmann.Sign up on peoplenet
Corporate Responsibility / Diversity Management
What you will learn
Take a more in-depth look at the issue of religious discrimination. Compliled videos and articles provide information on religious discrimination and offer concrete guidance and best practices for a dicrimination-free workplace. Deep Dives enable a targeted examination of Anti-Semitism and Islamophhobia.
- Religious discrimination in the workplace
- Religious discrimination: Guide
- Best Practices for Eradicating Religious Discrimination in the Workplace
- Antisemitism | Anne Frank House | Explained
- Seventy-Five Years After Auschwitz, Anti-Semitism Is on the Rise
- What Is Anti-Semitism, and How Can Workplaces Avoid It?
- Islamophobia in Europe
- The flight that changed my life
- Islamophobia in Germany: 'I am not even seen as a person'
- How to overcome islamophobia in your workplace
Who will benefit
All Bertelsmann employees who want to learn more about religious discrimination in general, Anti-Semitism and Islamophobia and about ways to recognize and tackle religious discrimination in the workplace.
What you can expect
Video training, blog entries and self-study material