Tech & Data Development Program
Get ready to take on mission-critical tech & data roles at Bertelsmann
A development program specially designed to help Bertelsmann businesses grow well-rounded professional profiles to fill mission-critical tech & data roles from within
October 2023 - December 2024
October 2024 - December 2025
Primarily online + on-site in Q1
What you will learn
This program is linked with the Bertelsmann Employee Scholarship. One essential and mandatory part of this program is partaking and completing a Bertelsmann Employee scholarship during the nominees’ year of participation in this program. Whilst participants may pick a content provider (Udacity or- Coursera) according to their preferences, their choice of learning content must be in line with their pursued target role.
Participants will be asked to indicate their provider and course of choice once their nomination is confirmed and communicated.
Aside from completing the scholarship, participants will be offered a series of additional resources to support their learning and development.
- Individual support to help learners build their target skillset and fill mission-critical roles
- Cohort-learning experience offering the chance to nurture a network of likeminded peers that will remain a valuable resource throughout the program itself and beyond
- The chance to explore and adopt a distinct set of methods and behaviours that will leave participants with a lasting growth mindset and reliable problem-solving attitude
Who will benefit
The Tech & Data Development Program is a guided program for 30 individuals each year who are about to move into mission critical Tech & Data expert roles at Bertelsmann within the next 1-3 years. Ideally, there should be a designated target role for each participant at the time of nomination that they have a good chance of developing into given successful participation in the program and the absence of other unforeseen adverse factors.
What you can expect
- 1-year iterative guided program supporting participants in reaching their upskilling goals
- Guided self-directed digital learning & facilitated virtual sessions
- Joint virtual meetups
- Assistance on presenting ideas and truly “Owning the Room”