YOUR Growth Booster
Boost your superpower for growth: Learning!
What you will learn
Be in the driver seat of your own development and use YOUR superpower "self-directed learning" to stay on track and actively follow up on your career goals. Boost your mindset, establish a continuous learning behavior and increase your learning speed even more by using highly practical methods and hacks – by focusing on the 3 main topics: 'Growth Mindset', 'Learnability' and 'Self-Leadership'.
What does that mean?
- Create Your Learning Value: Learn to acuminate your individual development needs and how to follow up on them within your own eco system
- Be effective: Focus on highly practical methods & hacks in order to speed and ease up your learning
- Feel impact: Integrate self-directed learning – even better - in daily routines and thus use given time resources more efficiently
- Put your cape on and fight against the kryptonite of us all: lack of time, workload, skills-gaps! Participating only once empowers you to master the ever-changing skills-gaps in the future. Feel a better learning experience and on the job integration for every future learning or development within YOUR career
Who will benefit
Bertelsmann top learners and early adopters
- Career Development Pool
- Employee Scholarship & Tech & Data Development Pool Participants
- Your Campus Trainers
- Wildcards: Clark Kents & Lois Lanes who wish to become Super(wo)mans. Your Organisation may has some wildcards for/incorporated in their local learning and development programs.
What you can expect
- 12-week guided program with iterative approach
- Every super hero has a different superpower: Decide about the level of guidance that suits to YOUR individual needs – based on initial an self-assessment
- Guided self-directed digital learning (Holistic Toolkit, Workbook, little Micro-Nudges) & facilitated virtual sessions by 'Forever Day One'
- Joint virtual 'Experience Day' & Outro Day
- Optional: Virtual deep dive workshops or peer-exchange circles
- If you like, you can pursue a learning goal during course duration to actively progress on that learning goal