Who should attend
- Executives who are operational responsible for developing new products or services.
- Executives who are letting themselves in for new methodologies and disruptive business ideas.
- Tech experts who would like to lead or join a cross disciplinary approach for innovation
What you learn
- Develop innovative and technology-based business models in a structured ideation process.
- Use technology and innovation to create scalable business
- Gain insights into Design Thinking and Business Model Canvas methodologies
- Identify unsolved consumer pain points to create new business ideas
- Work in cross-divisional and cross- disciplinary “start-up” teams and pitch a proposal in front of a jury
How you learn
- 3-day program in cooperation with Bertelsmann colleagues from Business Innovation and Technology
- Impulses and inspiration from internal and external business development experts.
- On-site support for development, design and prototyping of business ideas.
- Meet other creative, entrepreneurial minded people from all Bertelsmann divisions.
- Build an international, cross-divisional and cross-interdiciplinary network of Bertelsmann colleagues
Please download the following document to learn more about this program.