Learning from each other, learning with each other: colleagues share their knowledge in digital presentations or interactive workshops that they conduct themselves. They are #Learnnfluencers! In this collection you will find recordings from the Your Campus / Colleague Campus sessions of the last few years.
What you learn
You can find the following video recording of past events:
Tech & Data
- Data Storytelling: Translation between Data Science and Business Language
- API fundamentals, the composable business and software-driven value creation_ How modern enterprises and ventures are built
- Questioning Software Development
- NFTs (Non Fungible Tokens) in Music, Art, and Beyond
- Introduction to Web Development. Learn how to build and host your own website from scratch
- The Great Fast Forward: How the Pandemic Accelerated 10 years of Technology Adoption into 1
- Where have you been? Siri can't tell you...
- The power of audience targeting
- Self-Management: You are not alone!
Business Development/ Strategy
- Venture Capital Investing: Top or Flop - criteria for identifying a promising business
- Glimpse Behind the Scene - Work of Artists & Repertoire in the Music Industry
Modern Workplace & Tools
- Collaboration in Isolation
- Future Skills - Learning How to Learn
- Welcome to the New Age of Work – Microsoft Teams Best Practice
- Microsoft Teams ile daha verimli çalışın