Bitte beachte: Dieses Programm findet nur in englischer Sprache statt.
Who should attend
Enthusiastic employees of all roles and backgrounds:
- In below-executive positions who strive to advance their product/business by staying on top of and making best use of emerging trends in Tech & Data
- Who seek to understand the potential and implications of these trends
- Who have the support and exposure to champion digital innovation
What you learn
- A varying selection of emerging digital trends (hand-picked + topic voting)
- Whether and under which circumstances these can be exploited for your organization and across Bertelsmann
How you learn
Multi-session virtual training + on-site get-together (depending on pandemic situation)
- Expert presentations and demos focusing on experiencing, trying out and challenging new digital trends
- Discussion and reflection on use cases and market implications
Be sparked with inspiration of select Tech & Data developments and receive strategic impulses needed to leverage these for their own products and solutions. They will learn about key challenges and opportunities when it comes to transferring their experiences to their own customers and be able to champion a positive mindset-shift towards digital innovation in their local businesses.
- Web3, NFTs and the Metaverse
- Emotion AI
- Emerging Platform Phenomena
+ Top-vote topic – choose from:
- Ethical AI
- (Hyper) Personalization
- No code / low code
Each cohort will be given the opportunity to vote a topic (out of three) for their final module. We are always happy to be pointed to additional trends of interest. Please reach out to your Program Director, Jennifer Meindel (firstname.lastname@example.org), for further topic enquiries.