Coursera: license Employee Scholarship Program
Self-paced online learning with courses from a wide range of top international institutionsSign up on peoplenet
It is only possible to book a waiting list seat at the moment
What you will learn
As part of our Bertelsmann Scholarship Program, you can apply for a Coursera annual license. In addition to learning content that is pre-curated for the most in demand skills profiles across the Bertelsphere, you can also expect access to the entire Coursera learning catalog.
Important to know: Be sure to learn regularly and make continuous learning progress. Bertelsmann University reserves the right to remove inactive users from the program in order to give as many employees as possible the chance to take part in this learning initiative.
What ist a Coursera course like?
Coursera courses include recorded auto-graded and peer-reviewed assignments, video lectures, and community discussion forums. When you complete a course, you will be eligible to receive a shareable electronic course certificate.
How long will each course take?
Coursera courses have been designed to allow you to work at your own pace with bite-sized sessions and a self-paced learning model. The time varies by each course and when you click into a course it has a very detailed description to help you choose the course that fits your needs. Coursera keeps lectures and lessons short -with only a few minutes each -so learners can make meaningful progress in just a few minutes a day.
Generally, courses can take between 1-6 weeks to complete. The average length of a course is 20 hours and is designed to fit around your schedule.
What is the program language?
The program language of all courses is English. For 95% of the courses, subtitles are available in a multitude of languages.
Who will benefit
All Bertelsmann employees who
- Looking for content based on top international universities, renowned scientists or experts from practice
- Looking for comprehensive courses on all the latest topics
- Want to receive certificates from renowned top universities or leading tech companies
- Want to learn at any time from any place and at your own pace
What you can expect
- Full access to the complete Coursera course catalog
- Pre-curated content as part of the Employee Scholarship
- Free license for active use of the platform