What it actually is?
Learning from each other, learning with each other: In this format, colleagues across the Bertelsmann Group virtually share their knowledge in short presentations or interactive workshops that they conduct themselves. They are #Learnfluencers!
Who should attend
- All colleagues who are passionate about a topic and want to share their expertise with others
- All employees who are keen to deepen/learn new skills from colleagues from across all Bertelsmann organizations
Why you should take part as a trainer
- Inspire colleagues, who may not be directly in your team or company. Let's create a campus that we shape together.
- Network digitally with colleagues in a topic-specific context.
- Gain confidence in presenting your knowledge in the virtual space through special 'Train the Trainer' workshops which will be cost-free provided by the Bertelsmann University.
- Drive your own development and participate in an exclusive pilot ‘YOUR Growth Booster‘. Boost YOUR superpower 'self-directed learning' to stay on track and actively follow up on your career goals - by fostering your mindset, establishing your continuous learning behavior even better and by using highly practical methods and hacks and thus increase your learning speed (Only available till April 10, 2022 for max. 30 participants).
- LAST BUT NOT LEAST.... You have the chance to win one of five attractive prizes among all trainers.
Share your skills & sign up!
What you learn
- Sessions being offered can vary from beginners up to expert level
- You can sign up for sessions from May 3, 2022 at 3pm (CET) on the program timetable.
- Learn new skills and be inspired by up to 5 "Your Campus" sessions
How you learn
- The sessions will all take place 100% digitally from May 10 – September 19, 2022.
- Sessions vary between interactive workshops (with 30 participants) and inspiring presentations (without limitations)
- Virtual "Train the Trainer" workshops for colleagues, who want to share their knowledge and skills