Data Science Principles
Harvard OnlineSign up on peoplenet
What you will learn
The Data Science Principles course is a code and math free introduction to key data science concepts with a focus on how a non-expert can successfully interface with experts in the field.
- Comprehend the modern data science landscape and terminology to navigate a data-driven world
- Recognize major concepts and tools in the field of data science and determine where they can be applied with impact
- Appreciate the importance of curating, organizing, and wrangling data
- Explain uncertainty, causality, and data quality—and the ways in which they relate to each other
- Understand the consequences of data use and misuse and know when more data may be needed or when to change approaches
Who will benefit
- Managers and executives who would like to get an introduction to Data Science
- Bertelsmann’s Top and Senior Management
- Leaders of business and/or organization
- Leaders of function
What you can expect
- Self-paced program with weekly deadlines delivered via the HBS Online course platform.
- The platform features short videos by HBS faculty and guest business experts, interactive exercises and an exchange platform which you will be using to
- interact and engage you with your cohort peers.
- Lessons are brought to life through real-world cases from a range of industry sectors.
- In order to earn a Certificate of Completion from Harvard Business School Online, participants must thoughtfully complete all 7 modules,
- including associated quizzes and peer engagement exercises within the given deadlines.