Digital onlyOpenen, de
Your Campus - Know it. Share it. Learn it
Develop your skills and knowledge in areas relevant to you and your business, learning from in-house experts from across all Bertelsmann divisions
Min. 10 participants
Max. 500 participants
Max. 500 participants
You can register for up to 5 trainings on peoplenet
Free of charge for all Bertelsmann employees
Between 45 - 120 minutes per session
What you will learn
Learning from each other, learning with each other: In this format, colleagues across the Bertelsmann Group virtually share their knowledge in short presentations or interactive workshops that they conduct themselves. They are #Learnfluencers!
- Sessions being offered can vary from beginners up to expert level
- You can sign up for sessions from May 3, 2022 at 3pm (CET) on the program timetable.
- Learn new skills and be inspired by up to 5 "Your Campus" sessions
Who will benefit
- All colleagues who are passionate about a topic and want to share their expertise with others
- All employees who are keen to deepen/learn new skills from colleagues from across all Bertelsmann organizations
Why you should take part as a trainer
- Inspire colleagues, who may not be directly in your team or company. Let's create a campus that we shape together.
- Network digitally with colleagues in a topic-specific context.
- Gain confidence in presenting your knowledge in the virtual space through special 'Train the Trainer' workshops which will be cost-free provided by the Bertelsmann University.
- Drive your own development and participate in an exclusive pilot ‘YOUR Growth Booster‘. Boost YOUR superpower 'self-directed learning' to stay on track and actively follow up on your career goals - by fostering your mindset, establishing your continuous learning behavior even better and by using highly practical methods and hacks and thus increase your learning speed (Only available till April 10, 2022 for max. 30 participants).
- LAST BUT NOT LEAST.... You have the chance to win one of five attractive prizes among all trainers.
What you can expect
- The sessions will all take place 100% digitally from April 25 – May 26, 2023
- Sessions vary between interactive workshops (with 30 participants) and inspiring presentations (without limitations)
- Virtual "Train the Trainer" workshops for colleagues, who want to share their knowledge and skills
Your Campus / Kollegen-Campus - Online Course Collection