Bertelsmann Business TrailSign up on peoplenet
Prof. Harald Hungenberg
License starting January 16/ April 3/ July 3/ October 2, 2023
Virtual live event, date/ time tbd
What you will learn
The Coursera courses we selected give you an insight into:
- General business and strategy
- Finance for non-financial professionals
- Innovation techniques
- Organizational development.
With deep-dives into the hybrid future of work, and how resilience and mindfulness help you navigate the disruptive world of business.
Who will benefit
If you'd like to brush up on your general business skills, want to learn how to make sense of a business report, dig into what makes innovation successful, or what changes the digital transformation brings to your organization, sign up.
Every colleague with a general interest in or in search of a holistic view of how a modern business organization works and grows, Tech & Data experts, Creatives, and Experts in other disciplines.
Should you hold a valid Coursera license (which should at least be valid for approx. 6 months), we offer the Bertelsmann Business Trail as an add-on at a favorable price. Please contact university@@bertelsmann..com if you are interested in the add-on.
What you can expect
- Self-directed learning on the Coursera platform, featuring renowned faculty of top universities.
- Live online event with renowned business school faculty to tie all of the content together.
- Pre-recorded videos of colleagues from different divisions exemplifying how innovation has grown and changed their businesses.